Virtual Manager Training Programme of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) and the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)
The goal of the manager training programme “Fit for Partnership with Germany” is to make the initial business contacts in order to strengthen foreign trade cooperation between German companies and companies in the participating countries. It also enables participants to get to know different business cultures and further develop their management skills.
Since 2020, our training has been strictly virtual and interactive with a great deal of personal exchange between trainers and all participants as live training. Depending on the training phase and objective, it includes the following:
- Interactive preparatory workshop
- Live online webinars on management skills, training in cooperation skills (“How to do business with Germany”), intercultural training
- Using the virtual environment to make the initiation business contacts through individual B2B meetings
- Virtual presentations and virtual tours at leading German companies
- Personal online tutoring for making initial business contacts
- Group work in digital group spaces
- Virtual graduation ceremony
Each session is set up with the optimum choice of live training and webinar applications and database/cloud solutions. To ensure maximum data security, accessibility and user-friendliness, the Carl Duisberg Centren uses its own Learning Management System (ILIAS platform). When it comes to conferencing and webinar tools, the Carl Duisberg Centren uses Zoom, MS Teams and Big Blue Button, to name but a few, all in compliance with the data protection guidelines and specifications of our customers.
All sections of the virtual training are interlinked to create a holistic, multi-week training course that guarantees the success of the program.